Hello you! Thanks for reading this sentence..
My name is Niclas and I’ve created this course specially for YOU!
Because I know you want to learn game development in Unity and I also know there is A LOT to take in.
That’s why this course exists. We’re taking a well known game and developing it together from the very beginning!
You will learn basics about Unity and C# while taking the first small steps into intermediate coding.
Together we will create every single line of code! With extensive explanations along the way.
I’m not really the guy who make looooong posts about why you should choose exactly this course among all others. Other courses are great as well, this is my take. And I really, really hope you will like it! If not I’ve made sure you have a 30 day ‘no questions asked’ return policy which is easy to use.
Thank you for taking the time to read this description. If you have any questions, please contact me and otherwise have a great life and I hope to see you as one of my awesome students 🙂
- Create your own game!
- Use Coroutines to create efficient waiting code without halting the entire process
- Use Inheritance to extend, modify and reuse behavior
- Create Singleton generic class to easily make desired classes as singletons
- Control UI via Events
- Use Events to control GameState (the game’s State Machine)
- Re-create a simple classic from the Nokia 3310
- Learn methods to structure your game in a way that better follows SOLID principles