Sound Design Basics 101 [LEARN SOUND DESIGN IN FL STUDIO]
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Welcome to Sound Design Basics 101!
After many years of being a producer, as well as creating these online music production courses teaching about FL Studio..
I finally released my first sound design course.
Sound design has always been something that felt overwhelming for me.
And honestly, I’ve always found sound design to be boring and tiring whenever I’ve tried to learn it.
To force myself to learn sound design, I started releasing FREE Preset banks for Serum, Sylenth1, and Pigments, and my sound design has been downloaded over 50,000 times!
I thought it was time to share what I’ve learned, and how to apply sound design into your own beats!
I use Serum, Sylenth1, and Pigments to teach this course, but you do not need them. They’re only used as a visual aid to help make things easier to understand.
In this course, I’ll teach you the 3 Basic Fundamentals of Sound Design.
Once you understand these three basic principles, you can literally pick up any synth and have a general idea of how things work.
After receiving a lot of awesome feedback from my own sound design, let me show you how!
If you’re ready to get started, let’s do it!
Enroll, and I’ll talk to you inside.
- How to Sound Design Your Own Presets On ANY SYNTH!
- The Three Basic Principles of Sound Design
- How to Create Presets for Your Beats
- Molding/Shaping a Sound EXACTLY As You'd Like
- Various Forms of Synthesis (Additive, Subtractive, Wavetable, FM Synthesis, Granular)
- Helpful Hands-On Examples to Learn Sound Design Faster