‘Spring Security Zero to Master’ course will help in understanding the Spring Security Architecture, important packages, interfaces, classes inside it which handles authentication and authorization requests in the web applications. It also covers most common security related topics like CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2, password management, method level security, user, roles & authorities management inside web applications.
- Spring Security framework details and it features.
- How to adapt security for a Java web application using Spring Security
- What is CSRF, CORS, JWT, OAUTH2
- Applying authorization rules using roles, authorities inside a web application using Spring Security
- Method level security in web/non-web applications