You’ll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills using Google Cloud to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents. You will learn to apply SRE principles to a service, techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance among other things.
Your journey to Google Cloud certification:
1) Complete the Coursera Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps Professional Certificate
2) Review other recommended learning resources for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification exam
3) Review the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam guide
4) Take the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice exam
5) Register for the Google Cloud certification exam (Can be taken remotely or at a test center)