Start a CoderDojo Club
- Course provided by Future Learn
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: Free
Learn how to set up a programming club for young people
In today’s world, technology is everywhere, so it’s never been more important to know how to code. It’s easier to learn these skills early on in life, which is why coding is a great subject for young people to learn.
CoderDojo is a volunteer-led community of free programming clubs for young people aged 7 to 17. This course will build your confidence in coding and help you to set up a CoderDojo in your local area.
You’ll find out how to teach young people how to build a website, create an app or a game, or explore technology in an informal, creative and social environment.
What topics will you cover?
- Build your confidence and knowledge in order to to start a Dojo
- Discover resources and support that will help you with the process
- See what a Dojo looks like in action
- Take a look at templates for a typical Dojo session and a typical year at a Dojo
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to teach young people how to code.