Start Learning Audacity...For Free!
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Audacity is a free, very capable, award winning audio editor software that is used by thousands of people world-wide to edit audio for podcasts, videos, speeches and much more!
Start learning Audacity...for free, with this course!
This course will teach you the basics of the Audacity interface, how to edit audio, record audio, add effects, and mix and render multiple tracks! Additionally, you will also learn useful techniques such as making your voice sound professional by using only Audacity. You will be learning through projects, the solutions of which I have described in steps. I’ll also explain some useful shortcuts and essential tricks as we go along. Each video is downloadable, so you can watch them anywhere, anytime!
Did I mention that it's free? Just enroll, have some fun, and give it a go!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who are beginning to learn audio editing.
- 00:29An Intro to the Section
- 00:45A Few Essential Prerequisites
- 01:01Step 1: Importing Audio!
- 01:50More on the Editor
- 03:13Basics of Selecting Audio!
- 01:47Step 2: Selecting 10 Seconds!
- 02:12Step 3: Trimming the Audio!
- 01:29Step 4: Fading the End!
- 01:57Step 5: Exporting the Audio!
- 00:21An Intro to the Section
- 01:03Step 1: Setting A Few Things Up
- 01:06Step 2: Recording it
- 00:14An Intro to the Section
- 01:50Step 1: Taking Out that Background Noise!
- 00:46Step 2: Using that Compressor Effect!
- 01:48Step 3: 'Enhancing' using the Equalization Effect
- 00:40Step 4: Normalizing the Audio!
- 01:16Step 5: Using the Limiter!
- 01:27Step 6: The Final Touches
- 00:43An Intro to the Section
- 00:26Step 1: Recording our Narration!
- 01:06Step 2: A Challenge! (Editing the Recording)
- 01:46Step 3: Adding that Music!
- 02:19Step 4 (Part 1): How to Auto Duck! (Spoiler Alert: Not the bird)
- 01:56Step 4 (Part 2): The Envelope Tool
- 01:55Step 5: Fading In and Out!
- 00:45Step 6: Mixing, Rendering and Exporting!
- 00:47We Reached the End! (Conclusion)
I'm currently in college, and I just want to share my knowledge and help others out. My goal is to make learning easy and accessible for everyone.
I initially started making my course as a side project in high school, but it turned into a reality! I hope it's a stepping stone for any future courses! I always appreciate feedback, and request everyone to give it to me.
Enroll to my course, and happy learning!