Starting a Business 4: Business Processes
- Course provided by Future Learn
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: Free
A successful business relies on processes and information systems; it is important that an entrepreneur pays close attention to how their business works and how performance can be improved so that they are in a position to take it forward and manage growth. Whether you have an idea for a future venture or you already have a side-line business whilst studying, this course cover efficient business processes to improve productivity.
This course is the fourth in a series of six about ‘starting a business’.
What topics will you cover?
- The importance of business processes: controlling operations and technologies
- Efficient business processes: adapting processes to facilitate business growth
- How to improve productivity to meet increased demand
- Information system types within business
- The business plan: business processes and information systems
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is part of the Going to University collection which has been specifically designed for students at schools and colleges. They provide a taster of undergraduate study at the University of Leeds and help students to decide which subject to study at university.
Completion of the courses will also enhance students’ university applications.
The courses can also be used as a teachers’ classroom enrichment resource.
Courses in this collection are also great for people that want an introduction in the specific subjects discussed in each course.