This course will explain in detail and in a stepwise manner on how to implement the ISO 50001 energy management systems in any industry including the certification part.
This course covers all aspects like Energy policy preparation tips, assistance in defining scope & boundary for implementation, Strategy on designing optimum timeline for executing the standard, Exhaustive templates for different documents required for implementation, Self-assessment detailed checklist before certification audit, criteria for selecting proper certification body, Information about steps involved in pre, surveillance audits.
Any relevant individual from any industry can get a fair idea about how to initiate the implementation of ISO 50001 EnMS systems and provides confidence in proceeding further after completing the course.
- This course will explain in detail and in a stepwise manner on how to implement the ISO 50001 energy management systems in any industry including the certification part
- Introduction to ISO 50001 Standard , PDCA Approach & Benefits
- Top Management’s commitment – Designing of Scope , Boundary & Energy Policy with examples
- Planning & Designing of energy management systems as per standard – Timelines allocation for different activities, Training Requirements & Certification body selection
- Important Document templates as per standard requirement & Guidance for filling them with practical examples
- Deep insights on how to actually proceed for on-ground implementation of designed or planned strategy.
- All about certification process – Criteria for Selection of certification body, Pre Audit , Certification Audit & Surveillance Audit Details
- Sample reference exhaustive checklist for Self Assessment before certification audit covering all aspects of implementation