Use your Study Skills and become an Excellent Learner with Top Grades. (Instantly!)
This course will give you an easy framework how to prepare for exams most efficiently. You will be able to experience your improvements while taking this course. Our quizzes will track your learning progress and compare them with other students.
So far, more than 500 students improved their Study Skills and Advanced Memory Skills by 85%.
What are you going to learn?
- Become proficient with advanced study skills
- Gain a better awareness of how your memory functions
- The ability to understand which learning methods will work for you or not
- An overview of the most efficient memorization techniques
- The powerful impact of the loci method and the story method
- The benefits of a mind-map
- A clear picture of how to maximize your time in a lecture or class
- A concrete guideline on how to read textbooks efficiently
- How a learning group can make your life much easier
- How to schedule recall sessions most efficiently (and save time)
- How to organize your learning schedule
- How to make use of sleep when studying
Although we spend more than 25,000 hours in High school or College, we hardly learn how to develop efficient study skills. The result is that many students simply memorize content shortly before the exam and then forget most of it days later. Other High school or College students waste time by double learning or re-doing things, such as re-writing notes, re-reading textbooks or re-listening to pre-recorded lectures.
Discover how quick and easy it is to use your advanced study skills and build a sustainable knowledge level.
It’s obvious to everyone that you cannot be successful in any type of sport if you start training the night before the competition. You need to build solid skills, techniques, and maintain a constant, high level of fitness. The same applies to your study skills. Once you start using the right technique and maintain this high level of standard, it will be very easy for you to build a solid foundation for your learning success. In this way you will not only be one of the best students around you but also increase your chances of visiting the best schools and getting the best jobs.
Become a real knowledge champion with advanced memory skills!
Everything taught here is not a secret and has been successfully proven to work for many students around the world. You don’t have to read dozens of specialized publications to get the full picture of how to improve your study skills for High school or College. This course gives you insight into the most efficient memorization techniques and will explain in a very easy, non-scientific way how your brain works. This will create an awareness on your end, why certain study methods work and others don’t.
But that’s not all. This course is not just about memorization techniques. What’s the point of being able to memorize even more things, if you cannot organize the flow of new information? That’s why we have created a four–step guideline on how to organize yourself, implement your acquired knowledge into an efficient learning schedule, and maximize your study time. That way you will reach your goals in a fraction of the time you might have spent before. In addition, a few exercises are included in the course that allow you to track your actual progress in your study skills and compare yourself with other students.
Thank you for your time and enjoy this course!
Bogdan and William
- Five exercises tracking your study skills improvements instantly in comparison to other students
- Easy to understand techniques, methods, and exercises giving you the best summary of a proven concept (without having to read dozens of books about it)
- Knowledge of the most efficient study skills techniques, and how to make use of those methods by following an efficient, time-saving learning plan.
- The ultimate goal of this course is to give you all the tools to build a sustainable, long-term knowledge level and the self-confidence of a successful learner. You will be surprised by how much you are capable of learning.
- Chapter summaries available to download
- The instructors will answer your questions and give you guidelines for individual problems and how to improve your study skills
- Get the best preparation guideline for your High School or College exams