Succeed, Influence and Inspire as a Woman in Leadership
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
If you are a woman looking to confidently step into a leadership role and gain the respect of colleagues, then this course was designed specifically for you. Welcome to Succeed, Influence and Inspire as a Woman in Leadership, brought to you by a Global Executive with more than 25 years of experience as a woman in leadership; Lorraine Wiseman!
Leadership is an important function of management to maximize productivity, efficiency and the success of any company. With more women stepping into leadership roles, NOW is the time to learn how to Succeed as a Woman in Leadership in order to motivate your team to surpass company goals, break barriers and work in a thriving environment!
In This Course You Will Learn:
- The tools and behaviors necessary to elevate your career and gain new positions as a leader
- The importance of creating a professional image for yourself and how to do so
- How to change the landscape of your work environment so that it is progressive
- Why now is the time to step up as a woman in a leadership role
- How to confidently request and obtain the compensation you deserve in your role
- To handle and manage the stereotypes around women in leadership roles, in the workplace in order to maintain and gain respect from your team and colleagues
- To manage negative or biased comments so that they do not continue and instead promote positive comments
- How to manage politics within your organization for positive results
- The best practices for adjusting friendships in the workplace to remain a professional leader
- How to overcome challenges in order to be the leader that your team needs
Your instructor for this course is Lorraine Wiseman.
Lorraine has been the President and General Manager for 7 multi-national companies in six countries. She is a global leader with more than 25 years of experience as a woman in leadership. Lorraine has faced challenges and achieved great accomplishments throughout her career and in this course she will share the tools, lessons and attitude that enabled her to succeed as a woman in leadership!
Lorraine will be available to answer any questions you may have as you proceed through this course.
- Develop a progressive work environment
- Earn the respect of those you lead
- Handle and manage the stereotypes around women in leadership positions
- Manage negativity and bias by replacing them with positive perceptions