Understand how to create a systematic literature review
What makes a good systematic literature review? On this course you will consider the answers to this question as you explore the different types of literature review. You will consider the importance of systematic literature reviews for organisations and you will have the opportunity to learn about the process of identifying a research topic.
You’ll have the chance to choose a topic for your own literature review and business plan, as well as develop your research question.
This short course introduces the final assessment of MSc Business and Organisational Psychology.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to the literature review and business plan (Dissertation)
- Different types of literature review
- Traditional literature review vs systematic literature review
- Advantages and disadvantages of traditional literature reviews
- Systematic literature reviews
- The importance of systematic literature reviews for organisations
- Identifying a research topic
- The research cycle
- Factors to consider when identifying a research topic
- Research questions
- Developing a research question
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is for students looking to gain an understanding of how to review literature and the types of literature reviews available.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Who developed the course?
Coventry secured gold in the UK Government’s 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and is University of the Year for Student Experience in The Times & The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.