Most people take for granted that they can earn money online just for being a native English speaker! Unlike other courses, this course helps you obtain a position for teaching English online with a company that already has an established student base. There is no need to go through the hassle of marketing yourself and creating your own website to find students. This course provides the nitty gritty details of how to get a job teaching English online. Teaching online can be done from anywhere with a solid internet connection. There are many benefits of teaching online including making your own schedule, working from home, having the flexibility to travel while working. From this course, students will gain more than just a basic understanding of the job, they will obtain hands-on skills for finding the right company, nailing an interview, and using best practice in the online classroom. Teaching online is great for educators seeking to supplement their income, stay-at-home moms and anyone that wants to work at home. After this course students will realize that the skills for becoming an online teacher are very obtainable for anyone that has a native command of English! So hop in and I’ll guide you to your next online teaching job!
- Students will be able define the basic task of an online language teacher.
- Students will be able to choose from a list the required materials for an online teaching position.
- Students will be able to list various types of online teaching jobs.
- Students will be able to list the benefits of becoming an online language teacher.
- Students will be able to identify the relevant skills, qualities, certifications and professional experience they have that make them a potential candidate for an online language teaching position.
- Students will be able to identify the relevant skills, qualities, certifications and professional experience that they lack in order to become a potential candidate for an online language teaching position.
- Students will be able to take the necessary actions to gain whatever skills, qualities, certifications and professional experience they lack.
- Students will be able to tailor their resume to highlight relevant skills and experience pertaining to online language teaching.
- Students will be able to correctly answer interview practice questions in preparation for a real interview.
- Students will be prepared to apply for an online language teaching company equipped with the necessary information to have a successful interview.
- Students will know how to search for online language learning jobs using various resources.