The 21-Day Weight-loss Tapping Challenge
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Over 21 days, use these tapping meditations to peel off the layers of diet culture conditioning sludge that have you stuck in the miserable dieting not-so-merry-go-round of despair, deprivation, and self-judgement.
Sloughing off all this negativity and finding a space to enjoy and accept your body is crucial to shifting your internal chemistry and allowing the body-mind to heal – and when that happens, your body feels safe to naturally rebalance and return to its ideal weight.
You are never going to shame and hate yourself thin and happy. When you stop fighting and resisting the excess weight on your body, you create a space for it to begin releasing – because you’re transforming the reasons for it being held there in the first place.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone struggling with excess weight or a lack of body confidence. Chronic dieters wanting to ditch the diet mentality and develop a healthy relationship with food and their body.
- 14:17Day 2: 'I'm terrified of gaining weight if I stop dieting'
- 12:43Day 3: 'I can't love myself while I look like this'
- 11:17Day 4: Escaping the 'war on weight' trap
- 13:00Day 5: Stop swallowing comparison poison
- 11:46Day 6: 'But I'm just so desperate to lose weight'
- 12:26Shaking off the fat shame
- 12:47Day 8: 'How did I let myself get like this?'
- 14:41Day 9: 'I can't lose weight because of my thyroid/ medical condition/ genes...'
- 15:11Day 10: Reset your diet mentality default
- 12:26Day 11: 'My life is on hold while I'm fat'
- 18:41Day 12: Shaking off the fat shame... AGAIN!
- 14:01Day 13: Replace the inner critic with an inner cheerleader
- 16:05Day 14: Releasing the need for approval
- 19:22Day 15: Speaking up to heal the thyroid
- 13:22Day 16: 'I can't be happy until I'm thin'
- 11:34Day 17: 'Detaching my emotions from food'
- 13:15Day 18: Love letter to my body
- 10:35Day 19: Feeling safe to shine
- 17:26Day 20: Defusing food and binge guilt
- 08:15Day 21: Download a new weight-loss blueprint and light codes
I am passionate about helping people transform their lives and bodies by changing their minds and shifting their beliefs. I believe real and profound transformation is only possible when we access the subconscious mind. I use a range of alternative and complementary therapies to achieve this.
For more than two decades, I've studied various energy healing modalities such as ThetaHealing, EFT Tapping, Spiritual Response Therapy, Dowsing, Energy Healing, and Yoga. I've also spent almost my whole life investigating the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual aspects to weight and weight-loss.
Although I've helped clients with everything from arthritis to anxiety, my special interest is body confidence and weight-loss. I am a former fatty and a recovering dieter and I want to help you escape dieting prison forever so you can finally be free of excess weight and get on with living your best possible life.
I was put in that prison at the age of nine when a doctor put me on my first diet. I remember walking home with that joyless bit of paper clutched in my hand. Typed on one side were instructions to eat half a grapefruit for breakfast, or one slice of toast with a thin scraping of margarine, and a cup of tea, ideally black but a small dash of milk would be permitted if absolutely necessary (for the weak-willed!). This regime allowed me about 1,000 calories a day – which was the accepted wisdom in the 1970s. ‘Just consume 1,000 calories a day and you will lose weight’ they said. ‘It’s that easy, no arguments. If you can’t do it, there’s something wrong with you.’ That was the lie I bought and I know I'm not the only one who did.
I spent the next 30 to 40 years thinking that if I could just stick to a diet for long enough or just do more exercise – even though I was running marathons, teaching aerobic classes, and cycling everywhere – the weight would have to come off. Wouldn’t it? It just has to, doesn’t it? That’s what every so called expert was advising me. The massive billion-dollar diet industry is built on that premise. If you’ve been struggling for years to lose weight, then I’m here to tell you you’ve been completely conned. You’ve been mislead, lied to and blamed for something that is not your fault.
We’ve been led down the garden path when it comes to healthy and sustainable weight-loss.
I’m am so passionate and fired up about this that sometimes I rant a bit… forgive me. But if you’re still talking about calories-in-calories-out then you’re still trapped in a lie.
I am so excited that you’re here because just maybe this is the moment you will take the first step in being free of the dieting prison and the misinformation that come with it about counting calories, eating less, exercising more… it’s all wrong and it's ignoring the real reasons that your body-mind has for keeping that body fat on your frame.