The Astrology of Relationships 1: Sun Sign Compatibility
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
I’m a Scorpio and my boyfriend is a Capricorn – is that a good combination?
Why does my Aries girlfriend drive me crazy!?!
As an astrologer these are the kinds of questions I get asked all the time. By doing this course you will learn the relative compatibility of all Sun signs - which signs you have great connections with and which signs are more complicated for you!
And, importantly, why the different levels of compatibility. In addition, you will learn how to work with inharmonious signs to improve the connection between any two people. Along with that, you will get to see how this works in practice with example charts for many famous couples.
This course is in two main sections:
1) INTRODUCTION - 12 videos (1hr 45min)
- All of the essential astrological knowledge you need for this course, meaning that whether you are a complete beginner, intermediate or advanced astrologer, this course is for you
2) SUN SIGN COMPATIBILITY - 20 videos (2 hours)
- The importance of the Four Elements in compatibility
- A detailed look at Fire, Earth, Air and Water
- Key information about each of the 12 signs of the zodiac
- Elemental compatibility
- Sun sign compatibility
- A discussion of example charts for Donald and Melania Trump; Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie, Prince Charles, Princess Diana and Camilla Parker-Bowles, Paul Newman and Joanna Woodward, Guy Ritchie and Madonna.
- Essential Sun sign compatibility - the relative levels of compatibility between ALL signs of the zodiac with all other signs
- Why certain signs are readily compatible with each other and others are more challenging
- How to work with inharmonious Sun sign combinations to overcome their challenges
- The importance of the Four Elements - Fire, Earth, Air and Water - for compatibility
- All the essential background information needed for the course - including the nature of the Planets and 12 Signs of the Zodiac
- How to put what you learn into practice in your daily life