The Beginning Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 252 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample presentations and images
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online.
The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Beginning Sample files
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
In Beginning Microsoft PowerPoint, you will cover important topics, including how to:
- Learn how to navigate the online course and submit your assignments
- Learn PowerPoint basics: Entering text in presentations
- Know how to work with Text Boxes, Format Shapes and apply Themes
- Insert, format and adjust Pictures with the Picture Tools
- Insert and format Shapes and SmartArt to create an effective presentation
- Practice how to create Photo Albums and change the Views
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422:Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
PowerPoint® 2013: Exam 77-422,
Who this course is for:
- This program is for you if you are an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Office skills immediately at college or at work.
- This program is also suitable for you if you are looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.
- 11:04Getting Started: Hello, PowerPoint
- 12:57Working with Text: P is for Paragraph
- 09:45Working with Text Boxes and Themes
- 10:54PowerPoint Graphics Every Picture Tells a Story
- 08:40PowerPoint Graphics: SmartArt
- 09:10Microsoft PowerPoint: Videos and Multimedia
- 00:25BONUS LECTURE
Expert in Instructional Technology and Online Learning
Incredible ability to teach technology
Developed a successful method for teaching visually that is based on observation, orientation and notation. The method is very effect for teaching concepts and skills.
I have taught Microsoft Office Certification Exam preparation course for Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 programs. The books that I wrote for these course met the Microsoft Vendor of Approved Courseware for the Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007(MCAS).
During the summer, Alex and I participate in the High School Career Challenge. It is a program for students with Asperger's Syndrome (autism) that focuses on job skills and training. We developed a Flash animation course that teaches the students how to create banner ads.
I enjoy teaching Microsoft Office and look forward to working with you. eBeth