All too often real estate agents work for months with a buyer, only to find out later that the buyer is not qualified to make a home purchase. The agent has lost precious time and lost other potential business by focusing on someone who wasn't in a position to buy.
Real estate agents work on commission and cannot afford to waste time on anything that isn't generating revenue.
Take control of the real estate transaction from the very start.
Manage the expectations of the buyer from the beginning of the relationship.
Learn what topics should be discussed at the first buyer meeting to have a smoother real estate transaction.
Discover a step-by-step process to walk your buyers through the home buying process. It is possible to work with buyers and have a smooth real estate transaction.
Tell buyers what you expect from them and what they can expect from you.
Build your confidence so you can stop "jumping" every time the buyer says "jump". Discussing what happens throughout the home buying process upfront will help the buyer have a more realistic view of the process.
Inside The Buyer Presentation – 12 Steps to a Smooth Transaction, we give you the information you need to discuss with your buyer so they have a clear understanding as to what to expect during the home buying process.
Being a successful real estate agent is not easy, buy you can achieve success with the right systems in place.
The information in this course has been tested and proven to be effective for over a decade. Unlike other real estate agent training programs, this course was designed by an active, producing Realtor. The Buyer Presentation is what I use in my thriving real estate practice…so I know it works!
Make a decision to start having smoother transactions today with the Buyer Presentation – 12 Steps to a Smooth Transaction.
- Discover a step-by-step process to walk your buyers through the home buying process.
- Learn what topics should be discussed at the Buyer Presentation to have a smoother real estate transaction.
- Manage the expectations of the buyer from the beginning of the relationship.
- Tell the buyers what you expect from them and what they can expect from you.
- Learn proven systems to use in your real estate business so you can get busy making money instead of reinventing the wheel.
- Build your confidence so you can stop “jumping” every time the buyer says “jump”.