The Complete Cleaning Course
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £74.40 £240
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
The Complete Cleaning CourseWith the complete cleaning course, you will be guided through everything that you need to know in order to run a successful cleaning business. With this course, you will study several important areas that will provide you with a good knowledge of the cleaning industry, including key certificates and regulations that play a significant role in your ability to work successfully in this industry.
What you Will LearnThis course combines five different diplomas, helping you to gain a wide range of knowledge and information. The course comprises of the following: The Ironing Diploma Course The ironing diploma will guide you through how to successfully establish your own ironing services business. Covering 11 individual modules, you will learn the following key points throughout the duration of the course.
- Understanding the demand for your new service.
- How you can establish your business in the shortest period of time.
- How to create your business plan.
- Understanding the items you will iron and the services to offer.
- The art of ironing and the key equipment that you need.
- How to deal with customers.
- The basics of the cleaning industry, including how to launch your business.
- The variety of cleaning jobs.
- The key equipment that you need.
- Handling chemicals safely.
- The key cleaning techniques.
- All about the main cleaning products and clothing.
- Different cleaning routines for different rooms and situations.
- Dealing with waste.
- The importance of learning how to clean ovens professionally.
- The variety of jobs that are actually available.
- An understanding of the oven cleaning equipment that you will require.
- The importance of safety, especially when dealing with chemicals.
- Health and safety legislation for the industry.
- Techniques and methods that should be employed.
- How to identify and clean the most popular types of cookers.
- How to clean an oven and be environmentally friendly.
- The business side of running this kind of service.
- The different types of customer service.
- An understanding of the consumer rights laws.
- How to make that all-important first impression.
- How to have the correct attitude, even down to what you are wearing.
- The importance of communication and seeing things from their side.
- How to retain customers and deal with complaints in an effective manner.
- How to deal with customers - face to face and by telephone or online.
- Dealing with difficult customers.
- How to start your own business and come up with a winning idea.
- The key to having your own business plan.
- Market research and why it is important.
- Branding and setting your own goals.
- Dealing with finance, including cash flow.
- Dealing with marketing, including social media.
- Legal issues, including tax and any other requirements.
- Technology and its role.
The Benefits of this CourseThere are a number of benefits to this course that will make starting your own business less stressful than before. The main benefits include the following:
- Each module is accessible from home, allowing you to work at your own pace.
- No time limit on the course.
- Gain industry recognised qualifications.
- No previous experience required.
- Online support available.
- Download your own certificate once you have completed the course.