In this course you will learn all about how to play the sport roundnet and how you can increase your chances of winning by improving specific skills. This course has 3 parts, the first section (Getting Started) will focus on teaching you a few key things that must be understood before you go throughout the rest of the course. The second section (How to Play Roundnet) will be about how to actually play roundnet. And lastly, the third section (Improving Your Gameplay) will teach you how to improve skills essential for winning games. At the end of this course you will get a cheat sheet that you can use to reference a summary of all of the lectures. This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Spikeball, Inc.
- The important difference between Spikeball (a brand) and roundnet (the sport that is played).
- How to play roundnet.
- How to perform the Jammer, Fwango, and Cut serves, along with the drop variation of each.
- Offensive and defensive strategies, tips, and tricks.
- Drills that can help you become better, even when you have no one to practice with.
- How to better read your opponent.
- How to set up the net correctly and efficiently.
- Where you should position yourself throughout the entire game.
- How to use spin to score points.