The Complete HTML and CSS Diploma
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £74.40 £240
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
The Complete HTML & CSS DiplomaIf you want to work as a developer or web designer, you will need to understand and use HTML and CSS. HTML is a computer language that allows you build websites, whereas CSS coding enables you to adjust their appearance. This bundle will provide you with a beginners’ guide to this technology. Assuming no prior knowledge, these courses take you step by step through the process of creating apps and websites that can then be run on many digital devices and platforms. Each course contains videos to consolidate your learning.
What You Will LearnThis combined course includes the following:
- Level 1 CSS Certificate
- Level 1 HTML & CSS Certificate
- Level 2 HTML 5 Certificate
Level 1 CSS CertificateCSS coding is the basis of web design. Even if you are outsourcing web design tasks to someone else, a basic knowledge of CSS is still helpful as it enables you to make minor amendments with minimal assistance. In this course, you will first learn where and how to practise your coding for free. You will learn the differences between HTML and CSS, how to identify and use “ids” and “classes,” and how to use padding in the design and development of a web page. The course also addresses the use of font and colour in web design, layout options and paragraph tags.
Level 1 HTML & CSS CertificateThis course will enable you to harness the latest version of HTML5 to create your own websites and apps. This course will teach you how to select a text editor, create a new file and start building a site or app using basic code. You will then learn how to use syntax correctly when developing your project, how to preview a website as you build it, and how to create lists, links and tables. You will also discover how to use simple CSS files in order to make your website appear even better. The course contains test exercises after each video tutorial.
Level 2 HTML 5 CertificateIf you are comfortable with the basics of HTML, this course will help you build on your skills. The course begins with a brief overview of material covered in Level 1 before covering additional components of a webpage, including arrays, quotations, citations, headings, indent lines, embedded media, and much more. You will also learn about APIs, search engine readiness and how to source code from external libraries. The course includes lab exercises you can use to test your new knowledge. Upon completing the course, you will be able to build functional, well-designed websites that are both useful and aesthetically pleasing.
The Benefits of Our HTML & CSS Bundle
- If you are looking to get a job in the IT sector, this collection of courses will provide you with an overview of two skills you will need to master when entering the field
- HTML and CSS skills enable you to build and customise websites, so this bundle will also be of interest to anyone looking to take on additional responsibilities for website and social media marketing at work
- This bundle may help you develop an understanding of technology others use at your place of work
- Learning HTML and CSS can be a starting point for a new hobby that allows you to express your creativity online