If you don’t understand what iCloud is or how to use it, you are not alone. As someone that helps people with their Apple products every day, this is one of the topics I am asked about the most.
The Guide to iCloud is an online course for Mac, iPhone and iPad users that will teach you how to get the most from iCloud. The course starts by explaining what cloud services are, and what is included in iCloud. It then expands to look at each service offered by iCloud, why you may want to use it, and how to use it.
iCloud allows you to be more secure, more productive and get more value from your Apple devices. But you have to use it in order to gain these benefits. You can store your files in iCloud Drive so you can easily access them on all of your devices. You can have your photos with you wherever you go, even if you don’t have enough space on your iPhone to store them all. You can share calendars, lists and notes with friends and family members. There is so much every Apple user can do with iCloud.
Understanding and Using iCloud is brought to you by MacMost. The MacMost website contains hundreds of free video tutorials, but the ones in this course are unique to the course and give a deeper look at iCloud.
- Understanding what iCloud is and how it can help you.
- How to use iCloud Drive to store your files.
- How to use iCloud Photo Library to access your photos anywhere.
- How to share calendars, notes, lists and files with friends and family.
- How iCloud can keep your Apple devices and data safe and secure.
- A comprehensive overview of all iCloud services and how you can use them.