*BEFORE BUYING THIS COURSE*
Please note that we have not yet finished uploading content/lessons to this course, but we will be adding new topics and technique videos on a regular basis (every couple of weeks) until the course is fully complete. For now, please enjoy the course at a discounted price! 🙂
THE IELTS SPEAKING COURSE, with Real English with Real Teachers (Youtubers)
This course is for anyone who wants to prepare themselves practically for the IELTS Speaking exam. We don’t just give you videos and quizzes here; this course is packed full of practical exercises, speaking techniques and assignments that will get you creating your own IELTS Speaking responses to Part 1, 2 and 3 questions, so that when exam day comes, you are really well prepared to give high scoring answers (7, 8, or 9!). On top of that, we have tried to make this course as fun as possible, so that you don’t get bored and you actually enjoy the process of preparing for the exam!
Imagine having fun and studying for the IELTS!
Harry and Charlie have been preparing students for the IELTS exam for over 5 years now, and have put all of their knowledge and expertise into this fantastic course so that you don’t have to spend hundreds of pounds on IELTS lessons, and can prepare yourself with two experienced English teachers, but from the comfort of your own home.
Throughout this course (from start to finish), you will find;
– High Scoring Model answers (for Part 1, 2 and 3 of IELTS Speaking) for common IELTS Speaking topics.
– Vocabulary Review videos, breaking down (talking in detail about) the language and phrases used in the model answers.
– Technique videos & assignments for high band scores.
– Practical speaking exercises that make you SPEAK YOUR ANSWERS ALOUD in an exam-like setting.
– Vocabulary quizzes & assignments.
– Model answer analyses.
– Vocabulary flashcards for you to study advanced words and phrases in your spare time.
– Model Answer transcripts & PDFs
- Advanced vocabulary, grammar and techniques that will allow students to give high scoring responses in IELTS Speaking.