Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Additional Tips and Tricks
Business Intelligence / Business Analytics is in high demand. Companies are constantly searching for ways to make better and faster and smarter decisions. Therefore they rely heavily on data. Small company or Multinational – data driven decision making is the key to success for any business in the world of tomorrow.
Because of that companies are drastically increasing to step up their efforts to find skilled employees and freelancers with the necessary capabilities to help with analyzing data and creating valuable highly profitable insights.
Since there is way more demand than supply it is a “War for talent”. And the competition will increase further. This environment is a bless for anyone who acquires the necessary capabilities and positions herself/himself
MS Power BI is an andvanced yet easy to get started self service business analytics / business intelligence solution provided by Microsoft which is currently in very hot demand. From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Power BI. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!
Power BI is also a great tool for datascience too. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore learning to use this tool can also be a valuable skill for datascience jobs.
This course extends my Power BI Masterclass series on udemy. This course is not topic specific like other ones. I wanted to share tips and tricks I learned from personal Microsoft Power BI projects and from personal research on this topic. My goal is to help all aspiring students with additional tips and tricks you can use to suceed in your next business intelligence projects.
Update: The complete Power BI Masterclass Series on udemy
1.Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced
2.Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence
3.Power BI Masterclass – Data Analysis Deep Dive
4.Business Intelligence with Microsoft Power BI
5.Power BI Masterclass – DAX, Excel And More
6.Power BI Masterclass – Your future in data analytics
7.Power BI Masterclass – Learn Advanced DAX, R and Gateways
8.Power BI Masterclass – Python, Finance and advanced DAX
9. Power BI Masterclass – How to use CALCULATE in DAX
Tips and Tricks courses:
10. The Power BI Masterclass – Tips and Tricks
11. The Power BI Masterclass – Additional Tips and Tricks
12. Power BI – Tips for your next data analytics project
13. Microsoft Power BI Desktop – simple tips and tricks edition
14. Power BI Desktop – Data Prep Challenges
15. Power BI Masterclass – the next level
We got a lot to do so let’s get into it.
- You learn Microsoft Power BI tips and tricks from project experience and research
- You have additional knowledge you can apply in your next projects
- You improve your skills which you have acquired in my other Power BI Masterclass courses on udemy
- You are or want to become a data analyst