The RadCast Clinical Radiology Application Course
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Applying to Clinical Radiology? Not sure how to prepare your portfolio? Not sure what questions they can ask at interview? Then you've come to the right place.
Developed by the Founders of RadCast, three current Clinical Radiology Registrars who excelled in the application process, this is the first digital course specifically designed to help you excel in your Clinical Radiology application.
From an overview of the application process to the specific details on how marks are allocated in the interview, we have made sure to cover all angles in this course. Through our course, you'll be able to access the most up-to-date and comprehensive information about each element of the application process. We'll also provide additional handouts that will help give you the competitive edge in securing your training number for Clinical Radiology.
So what are you waiting for? Access the course today, learn how to maximise your application score and secure your Clinical Radiology training number.
- Learn the in's and out's of the application process for Clinical Radiology
- Learn how to maximise your score for the Portfolio station in the Clinical Radiology application process
- Learn what the best resources to prepare for the Multi-Specialty Recruitment Assessment (MSRA)
- Learn how to maximise your score for the Commitment To Specialty station in the Clinical Radiology application process
- Learn model answers for previously asked questions in the Clinical Radiology application process