The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief with Nick Ortner
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Tapping, otherwise known as EFT or Emotional Freedom Techniques, is a combination of Ancient Chinese Acupressure and Modern Psychology. This simple technique literally involves "tapping" on the meridian points of our body while saying certain statements. In this course, filmed over a live 3 day Tapping for Pain Relief summit, Nick Ortner will show you how to use tapping to find relief for chronic pain.
Many people suffer from chronic pain and no amount of Western medicine can help them overcome that pain. In this course, Nick works with summit participants to use tapping to uncover the root cause of their pain and the emotions associated with their pain, to help them find relief. In addition to Nick’s educational talks and tapping sessions, the course includes self-reflection exercises, tapping tutorials, and meditations for you to explore your chronic pain and use Nick’s therapeutic techniques to find relief.
It can be challenging to dive deep into your pain, but through Nick’s guidance and the power of tapping, this course will help you find lasting relief for chronic pain.
- How to use EFT, or Tapping, to bring about pain relief
- How to use Tapping to overcome the shock of a brutal diagnosis
- How to use Tapping to understand the connection between your pain and your emotions
- How to use Tapping to work with your emotions to relieve your pain
- How to use Tapping to understand the upside and downside of pain relief
- How to use Tapping to find the root cause of your pain
- How to Tap for relief from sciatica pain and restricted breathing
- How to visualize your life without pain through Tapping
- How to move forward with Tapping for continued pain relief