“Mistakes are the best teachers, one does not learn from the success”
I am very excited to see you here!
My main motive behind publishing this course is to spread the confidence amongst retail traders who struggle to understand why trading business is so complex yet so simple. Perhaps Forex Markets are regarded as one of the most difficult markets to trade, the tendency of doing mistakes is, therefore, much higher than in other investment instruments. More than a mentor, I’m trying to become a trading companion to everyone who decides to invest in this course. What you will learn here will surprise you and at the same time, give you the assurance that markets are nothing but the aftermath of emotions of market participants. I am also confident that through this course, I’ll be able to make your trading journey a huge success as the information you will learn is very dear to me and is a result of my years of hard work.
You will be able to forecast future market direction on any currency or forex pair before the move begins using the truest and purest form of technical indicators. My choice of relying on these three leading indicators in my investment strategy has worked wonders in the past and once you reach the analysis section of the course, you’ll know why. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced trader, I expect you to put in the effort using the methodologies you will learn in this course to turn your trading game into a long-term investment. Every trading decision you will make using this strategy will be validated by the combination of the following three powerful leading market indicators:
ELLIOTT WAVE ANALYSIS + VOLUMES + PRICE ACTION
In the introductory section(Section 1), I introduce you to my course and why this course is different from any other courses you have studied in the past. I also provide a general introduction to Forex and also to my trading approach. I also share my trading journal of a 10k live account I opened while I started writing this course. In the later parts of this course, I will provide updates on my trading account and you will learn how I have been able to grow my trading account by more than 80% within my first 60 trading days.
*Sections 2 and 3 explain why the majority of retail traders lose money while trading and its solution by answering the following key questions.
How the trading industry is built for retail traders or small traders to fail?
How professional traders control the emotions of retail traders through manipulation and dominance?
How the differences in the trading mindset of a professional trader and retail trader decide winners and losers in the trading industry?
How to beat the market at its own game by understanding underlying market sentiment?
How to succeed as a retail trader in currency markets using the only three leading market indicators?
*Moving on, we dig deep into first of the three leading technical indicators i.e. ELLIOTT WAVE ANALYSIS(EWA) (Sections 4-8)*
I explain to you the power of Elliott Wave Analysis(EWA) in revealing the prevailing market sentiment within major price moves.
I introduce the importance of using different Fibonacci retracements and types and their invaluable aid in our EWA.
You will learn how wave personalities of different waves explain the psychology of traders in bear and bull market phases.
I discuss how EWA forecasts or correctly speculates the future market direction on any pair.
You will learn how to perform EWA analysis on any trading instrument using my video analysis on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, and USDCAD as we explore the trading opportunities on the above pairs in real-time.
Unlike any other course, I will offer COMPLETELY FREE LIVE TRADES for you to make a trading income while you are learning.
All in all, you will be AMAZED to see the future price forecasting strength of Elliott Wave Analysis when used correctly.
*Finally, I complete the picture by introducing remaining two leading technical indicators i.e. VOLUMES and PRICE ACTION in the strategy (Sections 9-10)*
A general introduction to two purest forms of technical analysis retail traders can have in their trading arsenal i.e. Volumes and Price Action.
Once you have mastered the EWA, you will learn how price action and volumes act as the backbone of your EWA as a part of this trading strategy.
I will teach you a perspective on using volumes and key price action patterns like never before.
This concludes part 1 of the course and you will finally learn what to expect in part 2 or the final part of this course.
By the time you finish studying the whole strategy over two parts of the course, I’m confident that this is all you need to think and trade like a smart trader for the rest of your trading career.
I have decided to offer the complete trading strategy in TWO PARTS to guarantee that you understand the dynamics of the Forex industry, technicalities, and methodologies explained in part 1 of the course before you progress to part 2. Part 1 in itself offers a very strong trading strategy based entirely on ELLIOTT WAVE ANALYSIS, but once combined with VOLUMES & PRICE ACTION, you will be able to filter high-risk Vs low-risk trading opportunities to trade profitably throughout your trading career.
With that being said, I wish you a happy trading journey and see you on the inside!
- The harsh truth of present trading industry and why retail traders continue to fail 90% of the times in Forex markets.
- Learn how the difference in the trading mindset of a retail (or an individual) trader and a professional trader (from Investment Banks, Hedge Funds or Central Banks) decides the winners and losers in investment industry.
- How manipulation by market makers or professional traders using 90/90/90 phenomenon is aimed at capital destruction of retail traders at all times.
- How retail traders can overcome these obstacles to trade profitably for long-term financial freedom by studying the techniques used by iconic traders such as Jesse Livermore, William D. Gann, Ralph Nelson Elliott and many more over past 100 years.
- Learn how to position yourself with the winners by emulating their trading approach for long-term success.
- A complete guide to studying market sentiment to position yourself for the next big move in advance.
- A complete trader’s guide to Elliott Wave Principle as a powerful technical tool in forecasting future prices using video examples.
- How to use Fibonacci ratios and its three types to your advantage in the Elliott Wave Principle.
- Learn to forecast market direction on five major Forex pairs through step-by-step in-depth video analysis on live markets using the TOP-DOWN approach.
- Learn how to trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY and USDCAD successfully in future starting from May 10, 2020.
- Update on above five pairs to understand the true strength of Elliott Wave Analysis as a powerful technical tool in existence.
- Learn to prepare yourself for the next big move on Daily and 4H(4-hour) time frames as a retail trader by studying the LIVE trades.
- And finally, learn the importance of volume and price action as a backbone to Elliott Wave Analysis.