Time and Priority Management at Work Certificate
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £12.40 £40
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Time and Priority Management CertificateThe Time Management at Work Certificate course will teach you essential time management skills that you can apply in any situation. This is a training course that is filled with tips and knowledge that you can use at work to become more efficient and effective, no matter what your career. When you learn to manage your time in the workplace, you can be a better worker, get more done, and be an example to others around you. Additionally, you will learn how to manage yourself and those around you in regards to time management, and learn how to prioritise your responsibility. Finally, with good time management, you will find that you can better organise yourself and your tasks. Introduction to the Time Management at Work Certificate The Time Management at Work Certificate course is an online course, which allows you to study when and where you please. You do not have to take time away from work for this course, and you can immediately begin applying the skills you learn to your current job or situation. Since this is an online course, you can access it on any device, as long as you can access an internet connection. This includes accessing online support and the course syllabus, which is broken down into manageable and easy to understand modules. When you complete this course, you will have access to a multiple choice test. When you pass the test, you will receive your Certificate in Time Management at Work, which you can download and print at home. We will also post the certificate to you for a small cost.
What You Will LearnWe designed our Time Management at Work Certificate course to give you all of the tools you will require to start being more efficient and effective in the workplace. This course includes:
- An introduction to time management.
- Information on how to plan and schedule your time in the workplace.
- Learning to prioritise tasks based on importance.
- Teaching how to schedule discretionary time at work.
- Information on investing in yourself and determining your working style.
- To learn how to manage others with time management skills.
- Understanding how to assess your time management skills.
Benefits of the Time Management at Work CourseWhen you earn your certificate in Time Management at Work, you will find a number of benefits including the following:
- Flexibility to study whenever and wherever you choose. Study at lunch, study at home, or even study in the local park.
- The ability to work at your own schedule. There is no time limit for this course, so whether it takes you days or months, it doesn’t matter.
- You can use any internet-enabled device, such as a PC, mobile phone or tablet to access the course.
- This course has several modules, which make it easy to manage and more enjoyable to complete.
- Easily access online support while you take the course, which allows you to stay on track at all times.
- Get the knowledge you require by following the comprehensive syllabus.
- Improve your work performance as soon as you begin the course by applying what you learn, immediately.
- Access to a course that is affordable and beneficial; a good investment into your future.