Travel and Tourism Diploma Level 2
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £31 £100
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Travel and Tourism DiplomaThe Travel and Tourism Diploma course is ideal for anyone who is looking to work in the travel industry in the United Kingdom. This course is filled with information that will put you on the right path to begin a career in this field. Travel and tourism is a booming industry, and those who wish to travel always require assistance when planning their holiday and travel plans. As you work through this course, you will obtain a full overview of working in the travel and tourism field and how you can even start your own business. Introduction to the Travel and Tourism Diploma As this is an online course; all of the information is available to you whenever and wherever your require it. You can study at a pace that is comfortable for you, and access the information in the course 24 hours a day. Most people who take the course still work full time, which helps you maintain your current lifestyle whilst working towards achieving your dreams. To access the course, you will require a device that allows you to access the internet, and not only can you see the course, you can also use the online support feature. Furthermore, you will find the course to be incredibly easy to go through thanks to the individual modules. When completing the course, you must pass a multiple choice test, and you will then be awarded your diploma. We can post the diploma to you for an additional cost, or you can download and print the diploma at home.
What You Will LearnThe Travel and Tourism Diploma course will give you a full overview of working in the travel and tourism industry, and it will fully prepare you for your new career. The course covers the following:
- An introduction to travel and tourism
- Customer services in the travel and tourism industry
- Developing your career in the travel and tourism industry
- The different sectors of the travel and tourism industry
- Understanding why people need the travel and tourism industry
- Promoting travel and tourism services
- Planning and development in the tourism industry
- Ecotourism, short haul and long haul destinations
- Domestic tourism in the UK
- How to deal with issues within the travel and tourism industry
Benefits of the Travel and Tourism DiplomaWhen you work towards earning your travel and tourism diploma online, you will find a number of benefits. These include the following:
- You can study from anywhere there is an internet connection, and you can study at a time that is convenient for you.
- You can also study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit, so if it takes you days or months, you can still complete the course.
- You can study from any device including a tablet, PC or mobile phone.
- There are easily manageable modules, which help to make studying an enjoyable experience.
- Online support is available to help you stay on track.
- Access to a comprehensive syllabus, which helps you to stay on the fast track while learning how to become a travel and tourism expert.
- Improving your prospects when applying for work in the field.
- When completing the course, you receive a certified diploma that is respected in the industry.
- A pricing structure that is affordable.