Ultimate Microsoft Access 2019 Bundle: Beginner - Advanced
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
**This course includes practice exercises and LIFETIME access**
Microsoft Access remains an amazing tool for when your data outgrows spreadsheets. Unlike many other database tools, it’s far more user-friendly and ideal if you’re not a developer.
This huge-value Microsoft Access bundle is made up of two full MS Access courses, Access for Beginners and Access Advanced. If you are brand new to Microsoft Access, that's no problem. We start at the very beginning and take you on a journey to becoming an Access database superstar.
We take a project approach to this course, which means you build your own project out as we go. By the end of this Access 2019 course, you will be using Advanced Access functions such as VBA and Macros and SQL.
In the Microsoft Access Beginners course you will learn:
Where to start in Microsoft Access and whether to use a template or not
How to modify Access to suit your needs
All about importing data and the datasheet view
How tables work in Access and how to create relationships between them
Creating forms and sub-forms that feed data into your tables
How to run queries in Access
Setting up validations and calculations using expressions in Access
Printing from Access
To start to use macros and Modal Dialog
The basics of the Access web app
Exporting and reporting in Access
In the Microsoft Access Advanced course you will learn:
All about Primary Keys and Indexes in Access
About customizing and filtering on the Datasheet View
How to link to other databases
All about using ODBC and SQL Server
How to split an Access database into front and back-end
All about Macros in Access including AutoExec
How to do basic VBA in Access including code and error handling
More advanced techniques around creating forms in Access
Advanced queries including “multiple where” criteria
***Exercise and demo files included***
This course includes:
14+ hours of video tutorials
100+ individual video lectures
Exercise files to practice what you learned
Certificate of completion
This course is designed for students that are new to Microsoft Access, are upgrading from a previous version, or have a basic understanding and are looking to sharpen their skills. If you’ve been using Access for years but are convinced that you’re not utilizing its full potential, then you need this course.
If your Excel spreadsheets keep crashing with too much data, then it’s time you got to know Microsoft Access. Let us show you how.
Here’s what our students are saying…
“This was a great course. I already had a base in some of these programs, but this has taken my understanding to a whole new level!”
- Nathaniel Andrew Putnam
I've created some decent Access databases in years past but it was mostly self taught through reading and some early YouTube videos. There was much that I didn't know or comprehend that left my databases incomplete or didn't perform the way I wanted. This course explains all of the things I was missing.
Tons of information provided and explained very well. Access is very powerful with so many options, properties, and such that it will take a beginner quite some time to become proficient but this course explains so much, with many examples that reinforce learning. Macros, SQL, and VBA, has been a big mystery for years...for me. The instructor walks you through the basics and now I have a foundation to pursue these topics further without hesitation.
The instructor is pleasant to listen to and is very organized in the information given, both in order and detail.”
- David Keach
“I am using access 2019 and this course is very informative. I want to say think you for taking your time and explaining each step. I recommend this course to everyone who wants to improve their access knowledge.”
- Adam Hanek
Did you know?
Simon Sez IT teaches all sorts of software, including:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Outlook
- Photoshop Elements
- Web Development Languages
- And so much more!
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources.
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files
- Sorting information and running queries
- Creating tables and relationships
- Navigating the Access 2019 interface
- Design forms and generate reports
- Learn valuable new skills for complex data projects at work
- Supercharge your database projects
- Discover how to into import data from Excel
- Learn Queries, use validations, how to create and print reports
- How to compact, repair and backup your database
- How to create a linked table
- Discover how to use the Query Wizard
- Learn to use Model Dialog and Macros
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms.
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution.
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros.
- Get helpful techniques that allow you to link, report, and package your data quickly.