Use the Ikigai Framework to Design and Live Your Best Life
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Do you want to find greater clarity about who you are where you want to go? Do you want to develop better habits and mindsets? Are you looking for more joy and fulfillment out of your days? Finding and living your ikigai can help you do all of the above, so you can be the best version of yourself - today and every day.
The word “ikigai” is Japanese for “your reason for being.” It has also been translated as your reason for getting out of bed in the morning, the thing that makes your life worthwhile, something to live for, your sense of purpose, and your springboard for tomorrow. Each person’s ikigai is personal and specific to their own lives, values, and beliefs... BUT EVERYONE HAS IT! It just needs to be discovered and awakened.
This action-oriented course will help you to find and live your ikigai. It's jam-packed with practical wisdom from Japanese philosophy that you can apply immediately to live a more rewarding, joyful, and authentic life.
My course teaches you that you are the designer of your life. It starts with your mindset and attitudes, and is followed by your actions, habits, rituals, and practices. There is no doubt that you can continue to live your life as it is, still finding joy, authenticity, and balance. But learning to discover and pursue your ikigai can help guide you to the next level of self-mastery.
And the best part? The course is only one hour long! So skip that TV show tonight or make the most of your lunch break and do something to invest in yourself instead. I promise you it’s worth it and it will set you up for a lifelong journey of growth and fulfillment. As part of the course, you’ll also get access to a number of helpful resources, including:
Ikigai Discovery Guide
Ikigai Wellness Guide
S.M.A.L.L. Goals Worksheet
By the end, you’ll feel inspired to live life to your fullest potential, with the clarity to design the life you’ve always envisioned, and with the confidence to develop better habits, boost your positivity, and achieve your goals.
- The significance of ikigai to Japanese culture and how it contributes to a life of purpose and joy
- How to use the ikigai framework to explore your passions, potential, and purpose so you can do more of what you love, what you’re good at, what the world needs, and what you can be rewarded for
- How to build better habits and routines so you can live every day with intention
- How to develop a more positive, growth-oriented mindset to improve your confidence and overall approach to life
- How to take immediate action towards your goals by setting and achieving S.M.A.L.L., but meaningful goals that will transform your life in a BIG way