Watercolour for beginners #2
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Watercolour is a fun and easy. Once you learn the basic steps, painting will be a joy. This course will teach you all about the materials you will need and guide you to create two easy projects. You can complete this course in two hours if you follow the step-by-step process. There are hints and pointers in every lesson. Two techniques are taught per lesson. You will learn how to create a wash, how dry brush, how to use your brush to create different effects, how to choose your paint, how to choose watercolour paper, how to use salt to make it look like it is snowing and more. These are the successful lessons that have been used for beginner students before. I have chosen my students' favorite lessons show you. You can enjoy these lessons too. By the end of the series, you should be able to paint in watercolours all by yourself.
- You will learn how easy watercolour painting is.
- You will learn how to finish details in watercolour.
- You will learn how much fun watercolour painting is.
- You will learn all about watercolour paper.
- You will learn all about watercolour brushes.
- You will learn how to draw for a watercolour painting.
- You will learn how to make skinny lines.
- You will learn how to do a wash in watercolour.
- You will learn how to use your brush in different ways.