Weight Loss Coach Training Course Online
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
Weight Loss Coach Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Weight Loss Coach course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This extensive weight loss coach course is beneficial for those who want to pursue their career in the fitness industry and train clients in losing excess body weight or anyone who wants to maintain good health and a perfect body. This online course will help you understand the process to build types of weight-loss clients, various forms of coaching, and what your clients require. You will have a solid understanding of weight-loss techniques, tips to train different clients, the process to identify them, and tricks to build client relationships.
By the end of the course, you will gain theoretical knowledge and skills to practice as a weight loss coach as a profession and train your clients successfully. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn critical responsibilities of the coach
- Understand the vision and mission of becoming a weight loss coach
- Learn who is your ideal client and how to create a statement message
- Understand the need for additional fitness qualifications
- Learn how to develop a coaching plan
- Understand the types of weight-loss clients
- Learn how to coach male, female, and very busy clients
- Understand three reasons for paying for your sessions
- Learn common reasons for being overweight and three types of emotional eaters
- Learn various forms of coaching – offline vs. online coaching, one-to-one vs group coaching, facebook coaching or email coaching
- Understand how to give the correct information to your client
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in weight loss coaching
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Weight Loss Coach Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this weight loss coach course for?
This online weight-loss coach course is suitable for those who want to have a basic understanding of weight-loss techniques and strategies to attract new clients. This course is for anyone who wants to pursue a weight loss coach as a profession.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Weight Loss Coach course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Weight Loss Coach Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.