I am delighted this course has generated so much interest and is already helping people land a job and progress in their careers.
I ama a Chartered Occupational Psychologist and have over twenty years’ experience creating, designing and assessing at Assessment Centres. I will take you through the purpose and thinking underpinning Assessment Centres, and then precisely show you what to expect, how to prepare and what to do at the Assessment Centre itself. I have used professional video production to make the content interesting and entertaining, which will help you learn quickly and in an enjoyable way.
have shared all the ‘tools of the trade’ so you will be able to download assessor materials and understand precisely what they look for in candidates. You will complete the course armed with all the tools, techniques and confidence to help you wow the Assessors at your next Assessment Centre.
Please let me know how this course has helped you – I love to hear your success stories! Plus, I am always looking to refresh and given the advancements in technology, many Assessments Centres are now conducted virtually. Let me know if this is something you are coming across and I’ll pull together a course on that too!
- What is meant by an Assessment Centre
- What to expect at an Assessment Centre
- How to fully prepare for an Assessment Centre
- What is being Assessed at an Assessment Centre
- The Components of an Assessment Centre, including Interviews, Psychometric Testing and Work-Based Simulations
- How to behave at an Assessment Centre
- Top Tips to Win at an Assessment Centre