Word 2007 Introduction
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course covers the basic functions and features of Word 2007. Students will learn how to enter and edit text, and save and browse documents. They will learn how to enhance the appearance of a document by using various formatting options. They will also create tables, insert headers and footers, proof and print documents, and insert graphics.
This IAAP-certified counts for 2.75 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email [email protected] with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Create, edit and save documents
- Use cut, copy and paste
- Navigate through documents
- Apply character and paragraph formats
- Create, edit and format tables
- Change margins
- Add headers and footers
- Spell and grammar check a document
- Use AutoCorrect and AutoFormat
- Print and email documents