Word 2010 Intermediate
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course is designed to expand on the skills learned in the Introduction to Word 2010 training. Specifically this class will focus on advanced table techniques, using mail merge, creating envelopes and labels. You will learn to work with long document functions such as building a table of contents, building an index, using paragraph styles, working with section breaks, using Quick Parts, creating columns, and creating complex headers and footers.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email [email protected] with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Work with advanced table techniques
- Create and edit envelopes and labels
- Perform a mail merge
- Effectively use styles
- Create and use templates and quick parts
- Create and modify a table of content and an index
- Use section breaks to apply document formats