Word 2010 Introduction
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course covers the basic functions and features of Word 2010. After an introduction to Word's window components, you will learn how to enter and edit text, save and navigate documents and use Help. You will also learn how to enhance the appearance of a document by using various formatting options. The course will cover creating tables, inserting basic headers and footers, proofing documents, and printing and emailing documents.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email [email protected] with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Create, edit and save documents
- Navigate through a document
- Open and print documents
- Understand differences between character and paragraphs formats and know how to apply them
- Create bulleted and numbered lists and set tabs
- Create and format tables
- Add document formats like page numbers, headers and footers
- Spell and grammar check documents