WordPress for Beginners
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
A course on WordPress for Beginners.
Starting with the basics, how to buy a domain name and hosting, to install WordPress, SSL, understanding the entire WordPress dashboard, to creating pages, blog posts, installing themes and plugins, creating menus, to understanding the default page editor, and moving on to the page builder Elementor, this WordPress course is ideal for beginners who are starting out with WordPress.
By the end of this course, I am confident that you will be an expert in building WordPress websites, not only for blogging but also create complex eCommerce websites too. The course also includes a basic tutorial on the page builder Elementor.
And for any queries or clarifications, you can always ask the instructor Tariq for help!
- Build your own website using WordPress
- Learn to buy a domain, hosting space and install WordPress
- Learn to install SSL & website encryption
- An in-depth understanding of the WordPress dashboard
- Learn to install Themes & Plugins
- Learn to add pages, blog posts, menus and customise the website
- Learn how to create a website structure that works for you
- Learn to build a professional website
- Learn how to create a page & blog post using the default page editor
- Learn how to create a page & blog post using the Elementor Page Builder
- Learn to create Landing pages (Sales Pages)
- Learn to create an eCommerce website (online shopping)