- Addo Food Group
- Full Time
Dorset Foods is focused on the savoury egg and cooked cocktail sausage categories and has its own specialist manufacturing facility and development team.
The business strategy is strongly focused on innovation and reinventing the Scotch egg category. Most recently, this has resulted in the ability to maintain a runny centre in a warm-serve, cooked egg product, which has initially been brought to market by M&S.
Dorset Foods is home to the recently developed Scrummy Egg brand, which will encompass a family of products that are based on this unique ability to produce a runny or soft-set-centred boiled egg that maintains this quality even when re-heated.
The business supplies Scotch egg products into Asda, M&S, Tesco, Morrisons and the convenience channel.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Ensure all product specification sheets are adhered to and all quality and technical documentation is completed in real time.
- Encourage a culture of inclusion.
- Action improvements in achieving better start ups with team and shift manager.
Benefits and Entitlement
- Free parking
- Full PPE provided
- Learning and development oppurtunitys
- Company pension
- A progressive working enviroment that puts the employees at the heart of everything we do.
Holiday Entitlement - 33 days holiday / 242 hours per annum.Bank Holidays are normal working days. The only exception is Christmas Day and New Years’ day when the business is closed.
Hours - 36.65 hours per week (8 hour per working shift)
Break - 40 minutes break per day
Shift Pattern - 5:30 - 14:00 and 13:30 - 22:00 on a weekly rotating basis
To register your interest in this role, please contact or send a CV to Dominic Powell (Training Coordinator) at [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you