Care Assistant - Extra Care Scheme
A typical day in the life of an Care Assistant will help support our customers in a variety of ways depending on their needs, all under one roof, this could include, providing personal care, Medication management, Light Domestic Duties, Meal Prep, Shopping & Companionship.
Shifts required -
Full time - mornings and evenings (7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm)
Part time - mornings and evenings (7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm)
- Earn up to £10.20per hour as aCare Assistant
- Full time&part-timeshifts available
- Alternate weekends
- Supportive & Established management
- Lots of further career opportunities
- No travel requirements for this job role
Agincare offer fantastic benefits for our Extra Care Assistants
- £500 joining fee* Subject to T&Cs
- Paid two-day Induction - Get paid whilst training!
- Paid upfront DBS
- Fast Track Job Offers
- Refer a friend bonus - £250
We also offer other wonderful benefits for all our staff;
- Access to Blue Light Membership
- Fully Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Employee AssistanceProgramme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Long Service Award
- Recognition Awards
- Paid Annual Leave
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
We are looking forCare Assistantsto join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people, providing support to live independently in their own homes within our Extra Care Scheme in Blandford.
You dont need to drive or have previous experience or qualifications in care, whats important is you are passionate and motivatedand you want to help in your community. If you want Job Satisfaction and a job where every day is different, ourCare Assistantrole could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We can offer youfully-funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5).
Weve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree - were proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
Were a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year were celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, were one of the UKs largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices - there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.