Community Care Assistant
Agincare Harrogate are looking forCommunity Care Assistantsto join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people, providing support to live independently in their own homes around your local area and community.
If you would like to make a difference and have a kind, caring nature, then this is the job for you!
Hours:Full time, Part time & Alternate weekends
Location:Riponand the surrounding areas
£500 welcome bonus!
- £12.50 per hour
- Various contracts available; Salaried, Hourly and guaranteed hours
- Paid induction training
- Paidupfront DBS & Free Uniform
- Refer a friend scheme - £250
- Paid Mileage - 0.35p per hour
Agincare offer fantastic benefits;
- Outstanding career development
- Fully funded training and career development (up to level 5)
- Access to Blue Light Care discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
About the Role
A typical day in the life of aCommunityCare Assistantwill help support our customers in a variety of ways depending on their needs, this could include, providing personal care, Medication management, Light Domestic Duties, Meal Prep, Shopping & Companionship.
You dont need to have previous experience or qualifications in care, whats important is you arepassionate and motivatedand you want to help in your community. If you want Job Satisfaction and a job where every day is different, ourCommunity Care Assistantrole could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- No experience necessary - We provide comprehensive training, free of charge.
- Good people skills and the ability to show strong empathy, with a caring and compassionate nature
- A positive & professional
- Team working ethos
- Aligned to our company values
Were a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year were celebrating 36 years! With over 3,500 team members, were one of the UKs largest privately-owned social care groups and we continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high-quality care to all our clients and residents.
Weve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree - were proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.