Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Assistant’s sell bets to customers who approach them on the racecourse. Betting Assistants will also pay out winning tickets and handle cash. This role requires good customer service experience and good mental arithmetic.
You can work at local racecourses in one of our regional teams whilst also having the opportunity to work further afield if desired. If you do choose to work further afield, travel payments are made accordingly. We also provide overnight accommodation for big festivals such as; Cheltenham and Aintree Grand National should you choose to work.
Role duties for a Customer Experience Assistant on a race day;
- You will use the betting machines to take bets from customers (training provided on the system)
- You will pay out winning bets for customers who show a winning ticket
- Provide excellent customer service to racegoers
- Cash handling and cashing up at the end of each race day
- Explaining different bet types to customers (training provided)
Skills / attributes sought;
- Good customer service experience would be beneficial
- Ability to deal with cash and total up at the end of each race day
- Confidence to explain bet types to customers
If this is of interest, we will provide full training (which will be paid) and can offer flexible part time work with good rates.
Please contact; [email protected]
We hope to hear from you soon!