Enforcement Support Officer - Falkirk
Enforcement Support Officer - Falkirk Compensation:
You'll be rewarded with £19,371.83 p.a. plus a commission scheme with an annual average additional potential earning of £3000 pa.
Business mileage allowance:
You will also receive a business annual mileage allowance at 45p per mile on the first 10,000 miles travelled (25p over 10,000 Miles) which is paid from and to your home address.
You will be working a 36.5 hours week on a Flexible Shift Pattern - 16 hours to be completed between 4pm-9pm Monday-Friday or anytime at weekend. We're also open to those who are seeking part time work; however, you will need to commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week.
You will be home-based and spend your shift visiting people in communities across your region including Falkirk and the FK postcode region.
Our induction programme will include both virtual and face to face training, which also includes shadowing and mentoring in the Field.
Here at Capita Television Licencing, we handle sensitive information, therefore, there is a minimum requirement that successful candidates take part in Capita standard vetting. Some roles may require a higher level. Unfortunately, you will be unable to start employment with us until clearance has been awarded, so your proactive engagement is key to avoid any delay to your potential start date.
At Capita Customer Management, we're transforming customer experiences. Our expert teams handle more than 100 million customer conversations every year across phone, email, web and more. We're partnering with clients like O2, Transport for London, Samsung and RSPCA, and have 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa. Join us and discover better as you find new ways to delight customers.
What you'll do:
- Door to door visiting with an Enforcement Officer to properties where no TV licence is registered
- Ensure all health & safety guidelines are followed
- Confirm accuracy of prosecution reports
- Attend court when required to give evidence in prosecution cases
- Carry out work and attend meetings as directed by the Visiting Manager
What you'll need to bring:
- It's essential that you have a full UK Driving Licence with at least a year of driving experience and comfortable driving on a variety of roads.
- You'll need to be physically mobile, as you'll be visiting multiple locations on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an excellent standard of both verbal and written English.
- We recruit from a diverse range of backgrounds, whether that's customer service, retail, sales, ex forces or security, however, there is one thing in common - excellent communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary £19371.83 pa
- A commission scheme with an annual average additional earning of £3000 (earning potential is uncapped)
- Business annual mileage allowance at 45p per mile on the first 10,000 miles travelled (25p over 10,000 miles)
- A home-based role with excellent support networks
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 28) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- As part of our safeguarding commitment, we'll provide a range of safe working measures including the provision of body worn video cameras for all colleagues
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.