Field Sales Officer
Field Sales Representative In the role of Field Sales Representative, you'll be visiting addresses, either alone or alongside a colleague, across the Worcester and WR postcodes region that don't currently have a valid TV Licence.
You'll talk to the customer to help them understand the legislation and explain the payment options available to allow them to continue watching live TV and catch-up streaming services. On rare occasions, where necessary, you'll conduct an interview under caution.
You'll keep track of all visits conducted and make sure paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
This is a permanent role paying £22,340 a year offering an uncapped commission scheme with annual average additional earnings of £5,856. You'll also receive a business annual mileage allowance at 45p per mile on the first 10,000 miles travelled (25p over 10,000 Miles), paid from and to your home address.
You'll be working a 36.5 hour week on a flexible shift pattern, with 16 hours to be completed between 4pm-9pm Monday-Friday or anytime at weekend. We're also open to those who are seeking part time work; however, you'll need to commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week.
What you'll need to bring:
- It's essential that you have a full UK Driving Licence and access to your own a car, with at least a year of driving experience.
- You'll need to be physically mobile, as you'll be visiting multiple locations on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an excellent standard of both verbal and written English.
- Similar previous experience is not essential - we have colleagues who excel from a diverse range of backgrounds, whether that's customer service, retail, sales, ex-Armed Forces or security, however, there is one thing in common - excellent communication skills.
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to develop new skills and confidence in a role that keeps you active, supported by a network of colleagues working to keep the community connected to their favourite live programmes.
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 28) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave...and plenty more
- As part of our safeguarding commitment, we'll provide a range of safe working measures including the provision of body worn video cameras for all colleagues
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology
- Access to up to £500 of your salary before payday each month, as well as budgeting and savings features to support your financial wellbeing
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We're committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you'd like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at [email protected] or call 07784 237318 and we'll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.