Based in our Camden Head Office this role is and integral part of the office/ personnel function with the key aim of ensuring that the office is a welcoming environment for the team and any visitors. You will support the office with day-to-day administration, diary and event handling, meeting room booking, travel booking, health and safety, rotas, facilities coordination, maintenance and communication.Central to your success in this role will be your ability to be extremely organised/structured, efficient, professional, and engage well in a support capacity with different levels of people in the business.
This role covers 20 hours per week Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Be the main internal and external point of contact for enquiries regarding the office and its function. Meet and greet all office guests and handle deliveries.
- Office supplies management including kitchen, stationary, printer and general office supplies
- Post sorting and distribution- including mail franking, arranging post and courier services for the Team and post office drop
- offs as needed.
- Fielding any inbound calls to the appropriate office team member.
- Liaison with external contractors, and key stakeholders i.e. cleaning, maintenance, condiment providers etc. Ensuring that suppliers are providing respective services on time and as agreed.
- Diary Management and meeting room booking where applicable.
- Ensure that the office is kept tidy.
- Ensure that the kitchen and office equipment are kept in good working order reporting any faults where required and the arrangement of their repair.
- Manage first aid and fire marshal bookings for the office, ensuring that the right number of people are trained in the right place at the right time.
- Maintenance of the office, liaising with office suppliers and Landlord as directed by the Chief People Officer.
- H&S monitoring, including maintenance of the Business safe online system for the office, coordination of office and store H&S paperwork, audits and periodic H&S checklist/risk assessment checks.
- Travel co-ordination for the team.
- Preparation and delivery of all generic office and company memos as directed.
- Support with projects as and when directed by the Chief People Officer which may include events planning, department moves and staff engagement.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years previous office administration experience working in an SME (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills - Fluency in written and spoken English (essential).
- Professional and friendly demeanour with a Positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Business focused with the ability to work well in a team and interact in a confident, professional manner with Senior Management, office colleagues and retail personnel.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task (essential), with experience working in a fast-paced constantly evolving environment.
- You must be able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload whilst ensuring attention to detail.
- Highest standards of discretion & confidentiality.
- Intermediate/Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Numeracy skills.
- Passionate & enthusiastic about art! An affinity with the Cass Art brand is a plus.