The successful candidate will be employed in the G1 department within Exeter UOTC. They will predominantly work with the XO and Training Staff but will support the Admin Clerks with manning and pay issues. They will be based in a large open plan office with 2 other Civil Service Clerical Staff and a small military Admin support team.Responsibilities- Assistant to the XO Executive Officer and G7 Training Staff
– Assisting with the Unit Forecast of events and activity management using the CHURCHILL Application.
– Assisting with the recording of Reservist attendance and training outcomes using the CHURCHILL & ODR Applications.
– Course loading and maintaining training records using the TAFMIS T Application.
– Liaise with Administration Officer AO regarding applications in the Officer Pipeline.
– Provide training Stats for management meetings from the Army Data Warehouse ADW, Joint Personnel Administration tool JPA.
– Assist the XO in planning future Reserve Service Days RSDs Use and Cost Capture.
– Assist in monthly management checks including pay.
– Assist in DATA entry on annual recruitment
– Other general office work as required.