Leading this crucial stage that ensures our customer get consistency every time they enjoy our delicious food.
Hours- Mon - Fri (6am - 2pm)
The step between cooking and dishing and the step that ensures our customers food is safe and other teams workflow doesn't stop.
By safeguarding our products, monitoring chill times and doing the final checks before dishing, you help create our Remarkable products. Not only that, you provide a service that ensures our customer get consistency every time they enjoy our delicious food.
About the Role:
- Ordering stock and receiving delivery, making sure all traceability is recorded
- To ensuring stock is rotated correctly so that nothing is wasted, also carrying out weekly stocktakes of fridges and freezers to ensure stock is kept to a minimal level
- Gaining a good understanding of food safety and ensuring yourself and teammates are working within these guidelines making sure the section is always kept in good hygiene
- Understand all paperwork and legal implications
- Always working to the recipe and ensuring any issues are raised straight away, ensuring your team have all the necessary ingredients/equipment to complete dishes
- Build and maintain effective relationships within your own team and across departments
You must have experience of working in a kitchen, a Level 2 in Food Safety (although this can be provided inhouse) and have passion and commitment to do a good job to be considered for the role.
Based in our main COOK kitchen on Eurolink Way, ME10 3HH
To apply for this job please start by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
If you are successful we'll invite you to interview via email, so keep an eye on your emails.