We are recruiting for a team member to work in our wonderful shop in Stamford! Join our lovely team.
- The customer is always more important than anything else you are doing. Period.
- Create a friendly shop with a fun buzz, giving every customer a warm welcome.
- Offer every customer a taster and use it as an opportunity to talk about our food.
- Ask open questions and provide expert information about our food, as appropriate.
- Share information with the customer on new products, what goes with what, side dishes, serving suggestions, garnishes and so on.
- Keep yourself up to date with all our products, including how and where they are made. Understand what dishes suit which occasion ¿ be an expert
- Use your knowledge to help customers plan menus or advise on catering for occasions. Talk to customers about upcoming offers, products and promotions
- Be a whizz on the till. Pack customers bags quickly and carefully. Give a gracious goodbye.
- Be thoughtful ¿ help carry bags to car, entertain children, offer another basket. Do whatever you think appropriate to help the customer have a good experience.
- Know your shop targets and aim for them!
- We are a food business, make sure the shop always looks immaculate, clean and spotless.
- Make sure stock is replenished and rotated, and the freezers are full.
- Be a whizz on the till. Operate it efficiently and accurately. Use in store computer to record till data.
- Understand the shop paperwork, necessary legal checks and their purpose.
- Open up the shop. Close the shop and cash up.
- Checking in deliveries and placing orders.
- Ensuring paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Assist with stock taking as required.
- To follow the Health & Safety policy and to report anything which may affect team or customers wellbeing to the Manager immediately.
- Look smart with apron, and name badge at all times.
- Support your Shop Manager and Team members by being an active part of the team, being willing to contribute and roll your sleeves up, and work together to create a remarkable shop.
- To complete all training in a timely manner.
Casual Role including Sundays
Salary: Up to 9.50 per hour
Over 18 years old due to lone working.
To apply for this job please start by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
If you are successful we'll invite you to interview via email, so keep an eye on your emails.