You've got the ingredients and the equipment and now the magic happens
Sunday to Thursday - 2pm - 10pm
Bring our recipes to life by producing the best food with the best ingredients. With your skill and attention to detail you will create our remarkable products that will guarantee our customers have the best experience every time. Consistency is key, our customers will keep coming back as they trust you to give them remarkable products winning in taste.
About the Role;
- Create our meals by following our recipes to ensure all our food is consistently of the same high quality.
- Use your knowledge of our food to ensure it is of the correct specification. Try products prior to decanting and do your upmost to rectify any concerns.
- Sign off all relevant paperwork and ensure information on unity (internal database) has been inputted correctly
- Communication is key. Ensure that you keep your team up to date with new products coming through the kitchen and team targets are communicated , everyone needs to be working towards the same goal.
- You must ensure that all members of your team (including agency workers) are trained in all aspects of their role. This includes, all machinery, health and safety, and all relevant work instructions.
- Based on menu plans, organise the teams work load, review frequently and liaise with your team and other departments to ensure the best utilisation of staff and equipment
- Update the Head Chef regularly on the teams progress and raise any concerns you have without unnecessary delay.
- Team Leadership. Develop good relations through fair and consistent leadership Conduct all necessary 121 meetings with your team whilst continually showcasing and living by our
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in catering.
- Experience of working in a kitchen environment is needed and experience of leading a successful team would be great.
Based in our main COOK kitchen on Eurolink Way, Sittingbourne. ME10 3HH
To apply for this job please start by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
If you are successful we'll invite you to interview via email, so keep an eye on your emails.