To help create Remarkable food by ensuring the smooth running of the Warehouse .
Hours - Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm
Ensuring the smooth running of our warehouse, The Pantry, helping COOK to become Britain's Best Kitchen
About the Role:
- Ensure that all deliveries received are checked against agreed
- Specification, accurately booked in and all traceability recorded
- Report all shortages through the relevant communication channels and ensure that stock is rotated and labelled up correctly
- Picking of ingredients and packaging and to ensure that additional requests for dry, fresh goods, and packaging are put into action in a timely manner
- Logging of all stock movements on Unity via RDT
- Loading and unloading delivery and collection vehicles ensuring paperwork is completed
- Completing daily FLT check sheets
- General tidying and upkeep of the warehouse and yard
- Manual handling and regular heavy lifting
- Regular counting of stock within the warehouse
- Must be a trained and experienced forklift operator (aisle master desirable)
- Must be able to work overtime in busier periods
- Proven experience of working in a warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills due to working closely with our customers
- Good math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing)
Based in our main COOK kitchen on Eurolink Way, ME10 3HH
To apply for this job please start by clicking the 'Apply for Job' button below.
If you are successful we'll invite you to interview via email, so keep an eye on your emails.