Central Operations Admin Co-ordinator
Central Operations Admin Co-ordinator - Nisa
£20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits (Work Level 6C)
We're now working in a hybrid way, with colleagues dividing their time between home/remote working and the office. You can find out more about our hybrid working policy at colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy
We're looking for an admin co-ordinator to join us and provide key admin support across our central operations teams. Since Nisa was acquired by Co-op, we've focused on combining the best of both organisations to offer something new to independent retailers and commercial wholesalers across the UK. We're committed to providing great service, range, and value for Nisa partners.
In this role, we'll look to you to co-ordinate a broad range of admin tasks in support of our retail, sales, and recruitment teams, as well as all partner-related processes. You'll make sure that all relevant data is collated and shared in a timely manner, to enable each team to deliver their annual plans and targets. You'll also be the key link between our field-based teams and the support centre, working collaboratively across the business. If you have the admin experience and great communication skills that we're looking for, we can offer you the opportunity to develop your skills and make a positive impact on our business.
What you'll do
* carry out a wide range of admin tasks and support the recruitment, retail, and sales teams
* work with the events team to co-ordinate internal and external meetings
* support on a wide range of projects and process improvement
* provide an effective communication link between the field-based teams and central operations teams
* produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly ad hoc reports for all business units
* manage wholesale orders, queries, pricing requests, stock requests, promotions, claims disputes, selling stock, and delivery queries
* support our recruitment activities and reporting
This role would suit people who have
* experience in an administration role, providing support to several functions
* excellent organisation, planning, and time management skills
* great communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of teams across the business
* a keen eye for detail and accuracy
* the ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
* good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
Here you'll do work that matters. We're a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you'll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You'll also get a package that includes:
* competitive salary
* coaching, training, and support to help you develop
* pension with up to 10% employer contributions
* annual incentive scheme
* Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
* 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
* discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We're actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances.
As part of your application, you'll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.