The children, staff and governors of Cambridge Primary School are seeking to appoint a skilled, confident, nurturing higher level teaching assistant, or a practitioner aspiring to be an HLTA with significant experience, to help support the learning and development children in Y5 and Y6 from January 2022.
The successful candidates will:
• have a proven track-record of outstanding practice of supporting pupils, including those with SEND
• hold a Level 2/3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or relevant qualification
• be an excellent team player
• contribute to the development of an effective learning environment for all pupils
• have excellent communication skills
• show initiative in a range of situations
• build positive and effective relationships with pupils, staff and parents
• be organised, warm, reliable and enthusiastic
• believe passionately in the development of the whole child.
We can offer you:
• a happy, committed and hard-working staff team
• an engaging and nurturing environment with an emphasis on caring, supporting and learning from and with each other
• friendly, enthusiastic pupils who love coming to school
• a commitment to your continued professional development
• a well-maintained, well-resourced school with an extensive site.
Cambridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to undertake this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check, criminal records check and successful references.
Visits by prospective applicants are encouraged by prior arrangement. Please contact our school office to make arrangements or for further information by email [email protected]
or by telephone 01229 827761
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd December 12.00pm
Interviews will take place on Thursday 9th December